Agitated Thin Film Dryer (ATFD) Manufacturers, Suppliers, Exporters in Pune, India, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Malaysia
Welcome to Vincitore Edutechnologies, where we provide an Agitated Thin Film Dryer (ATFD). As the top Agitated Thin Film Dryer manufacturers, suppliers, and exporters in Pune, India. We encourage our customers to take trials that enable our clients to validate the processed design. After a detailed analysis of the test results, our professional engineers develop all the ideas to measure and manufacture the final product according to the customer's needs.
It is one of the reasons why Vincitore Edutechnologies has always been the primary resource Agitated Thin Film Dryer exporters for its clients in various cities and countries like Pune, Mumbai, Aurangabad, Goa, Nagpur, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kerala, Coimbatore, Nashik, Indore, Ranchi, Kolkata, Belgaum/Belagavi, Ahmedabad, Vizag, Kochi, in India, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Malaysia. for over a decade now.
What exactly is an Agitated Thin Film Dryer?
ATFD is a modernised device used for continuous drying of concentrated materials. as a vertical cylindrical body with a heating jacket and a rotor inside the house with oscillating blades running along the dryer.
The moist feed is uniformly spread across the heated walls thanks to the rotor's hinged blades. The intense turbulence evaporates only enough water/solvent to turn the liquid into a slurry, cake, dry powder, or flex.
The vapour rises to the surface and condenses in a condenser. For temperature-sensitive materials, the system functions under hoover, while for natural drying, it runs at room temperature.
Agitated Thin Film Dryer Details:
|Minimum Order Quantity
|All of the above
|300 Deg C
Agitated Thin Film Dryer Key Points:
|Minimum Order Quantity
|Country of Origin
|Made in India
- Our ATFD are intended for use with heat-sensitive items.
- It may also be utilised as a Vacuum Dryer Skid to help with mobility.
- Effective for items that are sensitive to oxygen
- Airless operation
- Turndown capability is exceptional.
- Because to the advanced bearings and shaft sealing elements, maintenance is simple.
- Highly adaptable to changing industry needs
Aside from suiting our clients' individual demands, thin film evaporators such as ATFD are utilised for a variety of additional purposes, including:
- Concentrating viscous liquids, oils, resins, salt solutions, dirty water, and so on.
- Distillation of a hot material under high vacuum pressure
- Creating a continuous dry powder material
- Highly volatile components are extracted from viscous materials.
- Improve the quality of your product by decreasing contaminants and eliminating thermal damage.
- Product recovery has improved.
- It boasts versatile applications across industries. In pharmaceuticals, it aids in the production of powdered drugs, maintaining their potency by gently drying heat-sensitive compounds. In the chemical sector, it plays a pivotal role in solvent recovery and purification processes.
1. When are Agitated Thin Film Evaporators Appropriate?
Chemical manufacturing: In the chemical industry, agitated thin film evaporators are commonly used for the separation and concentration of different compounds such as solvents, acids, and oils. They are very beneficial in the manufacture of medications, food additives, and synthetic resins.
2. What is ATFD's efficiency?
The thermal efficiency is greater than 90%. The end result is a dry powder that is frequently concentrated for pulverisation in a subsequent stage.
3. What is the purpose of ATFD?
The agitated thin-film dryer (ATFD) is used for continuous vacuum drying of heat-sensitive materials with complete solvent recovery. ATFD achieves high throughput by operating effectively under vacuum.